←  Site Sponsors

Bike Hub

»

AUCTION! Rudy Project Rydon Comrades E...

ASG's Photo ASG 10 Sep 2012

Posted Image
Rudy Project Rydon (Comrades 2011 Edition) with ImpactX Photochromic clear lenses!

We have 5 pairs on auction!!

Auction starts NOW and ends TOMORROW at 15:00
*bids placed at 15:00 tomorrow and later will not be accepted as it has to be placed BEFORE 15:00

Recommended Retail: R1700!!

T&C's
- 5 Rydon Comrades Edition with ImpactX photochromic lenses will be auctioned off
- There will be a reserve price of R800 each
- The 5 highest unique bids will be the winning bids and will be contacted after the auction closes
- Should the winning bidders not go through with the deal, the second highest bidders will be contacted
- Free shipping anywhere in SA
- Posts that have been "edited" will be voided immediately (please re post your new amount should you have edited your post)
- Bid increments: R10

START BIDDING @ R800

bradwentzel's Photo bradwentzel 10 Sep 2012

scotty's Photo scotty 10 Sep 2012

Rode with a pair of these yesterday and all of a sudden i had difficulty in seeing....then i found out that i'd been through mud and it splashed all over them.

Li Mu Bai's Photo Li Mu Bai 10 Sep 2012

Rode with a pair of these yesterday and all of a sudden i had difficulty in seeing....then i found out that i'd been through mud and it splashed all over them.

t
that could well be the problem Watson.

Mike C's Photo Mike C 10 Sep 2012

Got my pair on Friday and used them the whole weekend. These are a serious pair of sunglasses!!!! You won't be let down!!!

scotty's Photo scotty 10 Sep 2012

t
that could well be the problem Watson.

I believe you're right :whistling:

Well worth the money.

glyn's Photo glyn 10 Sep 2012

My offer is R870.
Edited by glyn, 11 September 2012 - 02:31 .

glyn's Photo glyn 10 Sep 2012

My offer is R870.
Edited by glyn, 11 September 2012 - 02:32 .

TheGreenMamba's Photo TheGreenMamba 11 Sep 2012

My offer is R860

ASG's Photo ASG 11 Sep 2012

My offer is R870.

Hi Glyn

According to our T's & C's we cannot accept edited posts, rather post a new bid if you make a mistake

Many thanks

GP.C's Photo GP.C 11 Sep 2012

R880

TheGreenMamba's Photo TheGreenMamba 11 Sep 2012

So, logic dictates that I should get a pair. How do we find out and arrange for payment and delivery?

ASG's Photo ASG 11 Sep 2012

So, logic dictates that I should get a pair. How do we find out and arrange for payment and delivery?

Hi GreenMamba

Please check your PM :thumbup: