SA National Cup #4 DH FINAL ROUND
VENUE: Iron Throne Trail Park // Hartbeespoort
/* ENDURO category included */
we are really spending allot of time on the track to make it fun to ride for Enduro riders.
- - - - - - -
RIDER ENTRY FEE:
- Race (Saturday Practice + Sunday race): R 350
- Cable Way Gondola pass //WEEK pass// : R TBA (we are negotiating prices with the Cable Way)
/* Late entries only accepted on Saturday at registration at a cost of R500. NO ENTRIES ON RACE DAY (anyone having any issues or need assistance to please contact Charl at 083 260 6141.
In order for us to plan & prep for the race weekend, we urge you to please register online. */
For CSA Rules, fees and regulations visit the event on our FB Page https://www.facebook.../?ref=bookmarks
REGISTRATION: Iron Throne Brewing co.
SPECTATORS ENTRY & DETAILS:
- Spectators can buy Cable Way tickets (at cable way ticket office) and make their way up and down the mountain to many of the hot spots on the track.
- Entry to the trail park is free.
EVENT ORGANIZER: Iron Throne Trail Park
REFRESHMENTS / FOOD:
Iron Throne Brewing co will be open to serve you some of the best food and drink Hartbeespoort has to offer!
THERE ARE ALSO REALLY AWESOME ACTIVITIES FOR THE KIDS.
- Guided tours through the predator park, petting zoo and play area!
SATURDAY (Practice Day):
- Registration/number boards issued: 8am
- Practice/Gondola Lifts start: 9am
- Late entries open: 9:30am
- Late entries close: 12pm
- Gondola Lifts end: 3pm
- Gondola lifts start: 8:30am
- Last shuttle before timed runs: 10:30am
- Seeding Run: 11am
- Race Run: 30min after Seeding run is completed
Any volunteers willing to help out on the day are welcomed, please contact Charl, 083 2606 141 or DM us on our page, Iron Throne Trail Park