HOW TO ENTER:
- Post a photo of your Maxxis tyres on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, or as a comment to this article; and
- Tell us why you need new Maxxis tyres; and
- Tag Bike Hub (@bikehubber) and hashtag #scottsportsafrica #maxxistyresSA #bikehubber.
The winners will be announced at 12PM on Friday 2, 9, 16, 23, and 30 December 2016.
The Winners (to date):
- 2 December: i-cat
- 9 December: Jaco Barry
- 16 December: Marthinus Brink
- 23 December: Matt Jacoby
- 30 December: nathrix ® ©™
The Ikon is for true racers looking for a true lightweight race tire. With 3C Triple Compound Technology, high-volume casing and a fast rolling tread design, the Ikon provides exemplary performance in all riding conditions. As its name suggests, the Ikon represents all that is true in racing. Learn more about the Maxxis Ikon here.
The CrossMark is the dramatic evolution of the cross country racing tire. The nearly continuous center ridge flies on hardpack, yet has enough spacing to grab wet roots and rocks. The slightly raised ridge of side knobs offers cornering precision never before seen on a tire this fast. Learn more about the Maxxis CrossMark here.