First introduced in 2015 as a highly capable full-suspension choice for aspiring XC and trail riders, the Stance range has gained a following for its high-value off-road performance and versatility. The original Stance marked the debut of FlexPoint suspension, a single-pivot setup that offers reliable, active rear suspension to trail riders looking to boost their skills and speed on rugged terrain.
The all-new Stance 29 features progressive frame geometry that’s optimized for larger diameter wheels. The FlexPoint suspension system provides 120mm of rear wheel travel, and new “long and low” geometry includes a 67.5-degree headtube angle and 75-degree seattube angle—a combination that optimizes the roll-over capabilities and momentum of the bike’s 29-inch wheels.
The new frame is also designed around a 130mm suspension fork for added control on technical trails, and all models in the Stance 29 series feature Giant WheelSystems and tires with tubeless technology right out of the box.
Giant Stance 29 2
The Giant Stance 29 2 (pictured above) will be available in South Africa later this week.
Giant Stance 29 2 Specification
- SizesS, M, L, XL
- ColorsMatte Gunmetal Black / Gloss Black
- FrameALUXX-Grade Aluminium, 120mm
- ForkRaidon 34, Boost, 130mm
- ShockSuntour Raidon R
- HandlebarGiant Connect Trail, 780x31.8, [GA 690]
- StemGiant Contact
- SeatpostGiant Connect, 30.9
- SaddleGiant Contact (neutral)
- ShiftersSRAM SX Eagle
- Rear DerailleurSRAM SX Eagle
- BrakesShimano MT200
- Brake LeversShimano MT201
- CassetteSRAM SX Eagle, 11x50
- ChainSRAM SX Eagle
- CranksetSRAM SX Eagle DUB, 30t
- Bottom BracketSRAM DUB, press fit
- RimsGiant XCT 29” tubeless ready sleeve-joint rim, 25mm inner width
- Hubs[F] Giant Tracker Performance Boost 15x110, sealed bearing [R] Giant Tracker Giant Sport QR141, loose ball
- TiresMaxxis Forekaster 29x2.35, EXO, TR
- RRPR 27 000.00