The Sentinel continues to receive praise as the bike that can truly do everything well. So if you like going up, over and down mountains the Sentinel is the bike for you. Available early 2018.
To get your hands on a 2018 Carbon Sentinel and checkout full specs, CLICK HERE.
▪ Speed Balanced Geometry
▪ Boost 148 Dropout Spacing
▪ Trunion Metric Shock Sizing - 205mm X 57.5mm
▪ Enduro Max Sealed Bearings
▪ Threaded Bottom Bracket
▪ Molded Rubber Downtube & Chainstay Protection
▪ New Rattle Free Internal Cable Port Covers
▪ External Rear Brake Routing
▪ 180mm Post Mount Brake
▪ Collet Main Pivot
▪ Water Bottle Storage Inside Front Triangle
▪ Tire Clearance Up To 29" x 2.5"
▪ 6.83lbs / 3.1Kg Frame W/Shock And Hardware
▪ $2999 USA MSRP / Frameset
▪ $4999 USA MSRP / GX build
▪ $5999 USA MSRP / XO1 build