Fischer Egusquiza has tried her hand at a number of disciplines, competing in triathlon, duathlon, mountain biking, and road cycling. She took on the 2019 Cape Epic aboard MMR's Kento 29, a dual suspension cross-country race bike.
Natalia Fischer Egusquiza's MMR Kenta 29
- FrameMMR Kenta 29
- ForkRockShox SID Ultimate Carbon
- ShockRockShox Deluxe
- WheelsetPrototype World Cup
- Tyre insertMr Wolf Banger 2.0
- Front tyreHutchinson Cobra
- Rear tyreHutchinson Python 2
- HandlebarRitchey WCS 730mm
- GripsMomum Geragrip with Togs thumb grip
- StemRitchey 90mm
- HeadsetRitchey WCS
- SeatpostRitchey WCS
- SaddleSelle San Marco Shortfit
- BrakesSRAM Level Ultimate
- ShiftersSRAM XX1 Eagle
- DerailleurSRAM XX1 Eagle
- CassetteSRAM XX1 Eagle
- CrankarmsSRAM XX1 Eagle with SahmuraiSword
- ChainringSRAM 34T with Quarq power meter
- Bottom bracketSRAM Dub
- PedalsRitchey WCS XC
- Bike ComputerWahoo Elemnt Bolt
- Bottle cagesArundel
The gearing is SRAM's 12-speed XX1 Eagle with a Quarq power meter and 34 tooth chainring. A SahmuraiSword tyre plug system is stowed in the crank axle on the non-drive side. Stopping is performed by a SRAM Level Ultimate brakeset.
The carbon wheelset is made by the Portuguese company Prototype. The Hutchinson pairing of Cobra (front) and Python 2 (rear) tyres do battle against the harsh Epic terrain. Fischer Egusquiza also installed tyre inserts from the Italian company Mr Wolf to further protect her wheels and tyres.
The cockpit is a Ritchey affair with WCS level handlebar, stem, seatpost, and pedals. The saddle is a Selle San Marco Shortfit. The silicone grips are from Spanish company Momum with Togs thumb grips for a bit of relief. Fischer Egusquiza used a Wahoo Elemnt Bolt to track her ride data.