Pinarello launch Dogma F10 for 2017 season

Robo's Photo Robo 11 Jan 2017

Not my taste either, only thing to buy after riding Pina is a walking ring, old ballie bike 😂

isetech's Photo isetech 11 Jan 2017

Unless it is for aero reasons...I don't see why they couldn't finish it off like the trek...the fork brake setup all fits into place on the trek...the f10 looks like the fork is the wrong way and the just doesn't fit.

The little piece behind the seat post looks like they weren't sure if it was gona get a spoiler or should rounded off to blend with the rest of the frame...trek got it right.

If I had the Bucks I would be riding a trek like this with sram wireless...just not in red...would go in for a custom spray job.

And a black for patch

f4fe6bfb8f126e53b61768670c0ffdbc.jpg6ae34f5404b9a20ee4044dfab6b3633b.jpg
Edited by isetech, 11 January 2017 - 06:46 .

Patchelicious's Photo Patchelicious 11 Jan 2017

Unless it is for aero reasons...I don't see why they couldn't finish it off like the trek...the fork brake setup all fits into place on the trek...the f10 looks like the fork is the wrong way and the just doesn't fit.

The little piece behind the seat post looks like they weren't sure if it was gona get a spoiler or should rounded off to blend with the rest of the frame...trek got it right.

If I had the Bucks I would be riding a trek like this with sram wireless...just not in red...would go in for a custom spray job.

5cb1db900eacda62e8daccb279e21e1b.jpg

Looks like it was left out in the sun too long.

VicanZA's Photo VicanZA 11 Jan 2017

As the once great lance said it's not about the bike, I would love to see team sky on over the counter stuff and I'm not referring to the pharmacy.

Sarge's Photo Sarge 11 Jan 2017

Hi,

This Pino might be all what you guys say, but it is still very pretty and desirable.

Regards and all the best for 2017,

Sarge

Patchelicious's Photo Patchelicious 11 Jan 2017

As the once great lance said it's not about the bike, I would love to see team sky on over the counter stuff and I'm not referring to the pharmacy.

And the other teams?

coppi's Photo coppi 11 Jan 2017

I love almost all things Italian but I have to say Pinarello probably is the bike brand that gets me least exited

Also don't understand why they kit it out with shimano. It just seems wrong putting it on a Italian brand frame

Exactly, It irritates me also.
That is why I only ride Bianchi. Lots of history and tradition there, classy and most importantly campagniolo!

coppi's Photo coppi 11 Jan 2017

Maybe I'm old school but I don't really like that almost wrong way round fork design .....

I also find it ugly.......

Flippa's Photo Flippa 11 Jan 2017

Exactly, It irritates me also.
That is why I only ride Bianchi. Lots of history and tradition there, classy and most importantly campagniolo Campagnolo!

You're welcome......

Edited by Flippa, 11 January 2017 - 09:03 .

Bateleur1's Photo Bateleur1 11 Jan 2017

No real wow-factor.

They leave that for the price tag.

Bateleur1's Photo Bateleur1 11 Jan 2017

I love almost all things Italian but I have to say Pinarello probably is the bike brand that gets me least exited

Also don't understand why they kit it out with shimano. It just seems wrong putting it on a Italian brand frame

Would rather go for Wilier.

CASSIE1975's Photo CASSIE1975 11 Jan 2017

Jealousy aside...would not mind owning one  :devil:  :whistling:  :ph34r:

IceCreamMan's Photo IceCreamMan 11 Jan 2017

Beautiful bike, no doubt at a stunning price too.

'Dale's Photo 'Dale 11 Jan 2017

They leave that for the price tag.

Hehehe
🤦🏽‍♂️

nikki's Photo nikki 11 Jan 2017

I'll just watch the guys from my club ditch their F8's now and go for the F10's

babse's Photo babse 11 Jan 2017

looks even worse than the f8...

:ph34r: