[Event] Piket-Bo-Berg Cycle Challenge...

Delanie's Photo Delanie 28 Feb 2017

Event Name: Piket-Bo-Berg Cycle Challenge & Trail Run
When: 9 September 2017
Where: Mouton’s Valley Farm, Piket-Bo-Berg - 32°47’01.07”S 1, Western Cape
Category: MTB

We would like to invite the whole family to enjoy the 8th Annual Piket-Bo-Berg Cycle Challenge & Trail Run, sponsored by Boland Superspar, through the beautiful fruit farms and fynbos, exploring the natural beauty of our tracks on top of the Piketberg Mountain. You can enjoy great food and a vibrant atmosphere at the finish line, welcoming riders and runners home.

All for a great cause - this event is organised by the local NPO - The Piket-Bo-Berg Residents association, and all the funds raised through this event enables investment in skills development and education. Creating a better future for all in our community.

We are looking forward to sharing our small town hospitality with you while you enjoy some of the best tracks South Africa has to offer. Online Entries Opening Soon!

Go to Event Page

Attached Images

• piket_bo_berg_2016-347.jpg
  • piket_bo_berg_2016-543.jpg

Flowspeed's Photo Flowspeed 28 Feb 2017

I see the date has been corrected

Edited by Flowspeed, 31 August 2017 - 04:49 .

Flowspeed's Photo Flowspeed 28 Feb 2017

Awesome event btw

hellocolour's Photo hellocolour 28 Feb 2017

Seems like 9 September the U happening on the 20 - 22 Oct. Awesome trails. Just wish we could ride them day to day! 

Attached Images

• C5vKz5WXMAA-XM4.png

T-Bag68's Photo T-Bag68 28 Feb 2017

This is the best event on the calendar IMO .. 

Bos's Photo Bos 16 Aug 2017

Are you gents saying this event is worth it? I've been sinking about it.

How tough is the long route? Any comparison to Eselfontein?

mrcg's Photo mrcg 16 Aug 2017

Are you gents saying this event is worth it? I've been sinking about it.

How tough is the long route? Any comparison to Eselfontein?

If you like technical riding with amazing tracks and views...then this is for you. :thumbup:

Entered long time ago :clap:

Would do the U too....but need a partner and to be honest, it's a little too pricey for me :thumbdown:

Bos's Photo Bos 16 Aug 2017

If you like technical riding with amazing tracks and views...then this is for you. :thumbup:

Entered long time ago :clap:

Would do the U too....but need a partner and to be honest, it's a little too pricey for me :thumbdown:

YES!!!

Haha. Is it the kind of day one can bring your family to?

Ferro's Photo Ferro 16 Aug 2017

How tough are the routes compared to, say Nissan Trailseekers? Deciding between the 37 and the 63.

Rouxenator's Photo Rouxenator 17 Aug 2017

In for my 1st time, doing the long route.

Sparki 1's Photo Sparki 1 18 Aug 2017

In for my 1st time, doing the long route.

you gonna love it. pure bliss

T-Bag68's Photo T-Bag68 18 Aug 2017

The minute they open registration, I enter... Best race on the calendar.

The trails are amazing, views are amazing .. I have done the 37 twice, its a tough little 37. The first time i rode it, i said I'm going back next year to do the 63, i just wanted more of what i just had :-) but knee problems was an issue so i down graded to 37 again.. This year I'm doing 63 and can't wait 

Matchstix's Photo Matchstix 18 Aug 2017

Looking forward once again to the event this year!!

Tamsinjane's Photo Tamsinjane 18 Aug 2017

Check out the link to get an idea of the awesome trails and views!

https://m.youtube.co...h?v=AnOwfeaZDVk

mrcg's Photo mrcg 18 Aug 2017

YES!!!

Haha. Is it the kind of day one can bring your family to?

Yes. They can chill at start area....there's the usual stands for refreshments....or run around in nature (if they're not riding). Little dam not far away (a few hundred meters). Not too sure what else there is. Last year there was free camping spot at start site with free fire wood and ablutions. Not too sure if this year again.