**EVOBIKES** - WIN A R5000 Voucher!!

Naas's Photo Naas 18 May 2017

Hi Hubbers

We are running a special draw at the end of June for all Bike Hub members. If you a are a subscriber to our Newsletter and a Bike Hub member as well you stand a chance of winning a R5000 Gift Voucher to spend with us!

So all you need to do is subscribe to our newsletter here at  this link: https://www.evobikes...wsletter-signup

The Lucky Draw will take place on the 30th of June.

EDIT: In order to verify the winner the email address used to subscribe to our newsletter will have to be the same one used for your Bike Hub profile / login.

Edited by Naas, 18 May 2017 - 12:23 .

dirtypot's Photo dirtypot 18 May 2017

Done.  Same email as my user name.

:)

ChUkKy's Photo ChUkKy 18 May 2017

Hi Hubbers

We are running a special draw at the end of June for all Bikehub members. If you a are a subscriber to our Newsletter and a Bikehub member as well you stand a chance of winning a R5000 Gift Voucher to spend with us!

So all you need to do is subscribe to our newsletter here at the bottom of our homepage - :  https://www.evobikes.co.za/

I have been subscribed to the newsletter for a LOOOONG time already, am I automatically entered?

Theres no reference to my hub name on my subsciption though..

Allrounder's Photo Allrounder 18 May 2017

done. 

I have been subscribed to the newsletter for a LOOOONG time already, am I automatically entered?

Theres no reference to my hub name on my subsciption though..

If your registered e-mail address with us and Bikehub e-mail address are the same you are automatically entered as a Bikehub subscriber.

Iwan will verify that the lucky subscriber e-mail registered with us are also registered on Bikehub and we will then announce the winner on here as well using your Bikehub username.

Edited by Naas, 18 May 2017 - 12:45 .

V12man's Photo V12man 18 May 2017

Hi Hubbers

We are running a special draw at the end of June for all Bike Hub members. If you a are a subscriber to our Newsletter and a Bike Hub member as well you stand a chance of winning a R5000 Gift Voucher to spend with us!

So all you need to do is subscribe to our newsletter here at the bottom of our homepage - :  https://www.evobikes.co.za/

The Lucky Draw will take place on the 30th of June.

EDIT: In order to verify the winner the email address used to subscribe to our newsletter will have to be the same one used for your Bike Hub profile / login.

how are you going to know if someone is a hubber and on your newsletter?

Wannabe's Photo Wannabe 18 May 2017

Corresponding E-Mail addresses.

"If your registered e-mail address with us and Bikehub e-mail address is the same you are automatically entered as a Bikehub subscriber.

Iwan will verify that the lucky subscriber e-mail registered with us are also registered on Bikehub and we will then announce the winner on here as well using your Bikehub username"

"If your registered e-mail address with us and Bikehub e-mail address is the same you are automatically entered as a Bikehub subscriber.

Iwan will verify that the lucky subscriber e-mail registered with us are also registered on Bikehub and we will then announce the winner on here as well using your Bikehub username"

Yip that is correct. It will be done via corresponding e-mail addresses that will be verified by Iwan.

V12man's Photo V12man 18 May 2017

:) Naas was answering while I was asking...

fanievb's Photo fanievb 18 May 2017

tumblr_ojibndkrk41vw7puuo1_500.gif

T-Bag68's Photo T-Bag68 18 May 2017

Done  :thumbup:

HenryS's Photo HenryS 18 May 2017

Done  :thumbup:

I don't think you need to win any more stuff!

Desi's Photo Desi 18 May 2017

I'm in!

timhoek's Photo timhoek 18 May 2017

I am in.
Ps: I need that e-thirteen cassette.

ChrisF's Photo ChrisF 18 May 2017

:thumbup:

Done ...

some COOL stuff in your shop .... tools, or an 1x11 upgrade ....

AlanD's Photo AlanD 18 May 2017

Initowinit ...I think the 1000 post rule should apply.. :whistling: